Friday, August 5, 2011

Go Time

Just finished packing up at home. Got everything we need for the trip, clothes, soda' (Coke+IBC root Beer)+ Water, and of course 3 dozen of Mama Fallon's chocolate chip cookies. I don't think they will even make it out of Massachusetts for the trip. Mike's here printing out all our tickets and we'll be ready to go.


On the Horizon: Drive to NYC- hoping to miss the afternoon traffic, but it will probably be bad nonetheless. I've got a few tasks on this leg of the drive, delete photo's from my camera and lace up my sperry topsiders so I can rock the true prep lifestyle needed in NYC. 
What I like:  The cookies are absolutely bomb. Good work Mom!
What I DIS-like: I had to make my bed for my sister's friend, Mary, who is coming into town today. I  don't get why I had to do this, but oh-well.
The Food Debate: Between going to get a sandwich, or making one here. I think I'm going with the latter.
Game Recap: Big series for the sox starting tonight, 8-1 vs yankees so far, would be nice to have 2 wins this weekend
Bleacher Bums: Nothing to report
Summer Reading: "Cutting for Stone" is a library book and overdue, so oI'll leave that at home. Instead bringing two baseball reads: "The Teammates" by Halberstam (read it before, but want to read it again) and "Wait Till Next Year" by Doris Kearns Goodwin. Looking forward to reading these along the way.
DJ MMM: A guest DJ appearance by Wills, listening to the Avicii Pandora Station, really liked Tomororow by Jerome Isma-Ae. Great rave song.


That's all I've got so we'll check in tomorrow.


- W

No comments:

Post a Comment